Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stuff about Moi

I totally and shamelessly copied the lovely Ashley... (writing my own answers of course). I usually hate this shit, but am feeling especially introspective as of late. So here's a glimpse into my brainz and souL -->

1. I’ve come to realize that my body. . . needs more H2O.

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . . might actually turn into a career.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . i'm not entirely conscious.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . . to stop playing with my goddamn hair before i go bald!

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . . almost all ability to språk norsk. skål?

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . people underestimate me.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . i'm a little more fun & outgoing. sad?

8. I’ve come to realize that money. . . is more important than i thought...

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . . are better friends than i'd ever imagined.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . wonder what life would have been like if i'd gone to art school.

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . are the coolest ppl on EARTH. srsly, and i miss them con pura locura.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . . is a friend and a foe.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . i was dying of heat. sweating like a dawg.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . i put in my ear plugs-- damn you noisy-rotating-thing-on-the-roof-next-door!!!

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . . i wish i were going home to LL.

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . is a saint. plain and simple. san marco, per say.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . i feel closer to my peeps. by stalking them. mwahaha.

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . . was a pretty tippy tuesday.

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . i rocked your socks off.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . i might die seeing Avatar. Scary.

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . be Karen O from the YYYs.

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . . my blog reader in Kenya (??).

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . . se complica pero hay que mantenerse tranquilita.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . i will simulate being in Colorado by going camping.

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . . is prob reggaeton. eh eh.

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . are dirty, smelly hippies and i love every bit of them.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . . i need to calm the *f* down and enjoy it.

29. I’ve come to realize that my husband. . . might be chatting with me online.

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . get a pedicure.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . . a steaming hot shower with hella water pressure (no- not because of that you sicko...).

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . the difference between traer y llevarse.

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . . was spent in an f-ing ice rink.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . . are more fun with games. or costumes.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . still, of birds. they have no fear of humans.

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . . is nothing like i'd ever imagined.

1 comment:

  1. Don't get your hopes up about traer and llevar. I feel like I still get them all wrong all the time. After FIVE years. Either I'm an idiot (possible) or those are just two freaking difficult verbs (also possible).

    ReplyDelete