Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Weird Afternoon

My lovely, wonderful, adorable boss has finally come back from vacation (yessss- he brought me a hawaiian shirt!!) to liven up our office and terminate my dust-accumulation-staring habit; as such, I had a frakking busy day. Just wanted to come home and glue myself into my bed with the Office and Gingersnaps (thxmom)... but before that... I... (in a +/- 90min. pd.)...

1) See a bus come 1 inch within T-boning a tiny little city-car. Yikes.

2) Stop by a record store to buy tickets to the Manu Chao concert that's this Thursday at the Estadio Nacional (happy thanksgiving to meeeeee). Wait for TWENTY MINUTES for someone to come to the cash register (never came, was quote-un-quote, possibly in the bathroom). Mind you there were like 39 other people working in the same store, but god forbid they assist a customer outside of their jurasdiction. F you Chilean customer service. F YOUuuuu. Storm out the store like the perturbed gringa I was, and along the way resisted every socially inappropriate urge that came to mind... except for muttering THIS IS BULLSHIT, MOTHERF($&*$#.

3) Turn a corner huffing and puffing out the mall (I hate malls anyway, mala onda) and crash into a lady with the biggest boob job I've ever seen. She had "blue eyes" and "blonde hair" and looked exactly like this:


Spitting image. Zexy.

4) Go to the grocery store. Choose lightly gassed water over ice cream-- feel as if I have won WW1/2, the Cold War, conquered Everest, freed the slaves, solved world hunger, and achieved world peace. EPic. Walking out of said grocery store, some flaite weon de mierda starts singing to me about my "ojos lindos." I straight up say, "F*&^ OFF" But walk away really fast just in case...

5) Eat my surprisingly delish tuna melt that I whipped up, come into my bedroom, and see two birds seriously getting it on right outside of my window. According to LL, "Love is in the air." He is exactly right. And f-ing adorable. I <3 him.


6) Find out that YES I will have the contract to my NEW APARTMENT (!!!!!!) by tomorrow but that Crazy "I-write-my-name-on-all-my-eggs" Sister #1 isn't gonna give me my deposit back (yet). She made up some BS about how she said I needed to let her know in a month advance when I was going to move out. Whatever. At this point I'm completely apathetic... just as long as I get it back in one month (and not A DAY more- so help me god, I will go SO postal on her vieja ass de mierda).

Should be doing so many things right now (can I start packing??) but just wanna be a veggie. Zzz.

//Anything weird happen to YOU today?!?!
//What is the last thing you googled?? (images: birds having sex... I win...)

1 comment:

  1. What is glasse water

    last google: "isolation drills site:mediafire.com"

    ReplyDelete