Friday, November 13, 2009

Bienvenido to the Buzz

Ever since my luggageless arrival to the Southern Hemisphere, I've been graced with an alarming number of stories/incidents/explosions that could potentially be conisdered blog-worthy if only for the sheer awkwardness and empathy-induced bursts of laughter they provoke. And, lets face it, my job isn't neuroscience (sorry Dad) or overly energy consuming hence my urge to fill my time with an activity other than staring at dust accumulate (currently in 1st place). Buzz de la Abeja is born.

Quick synopsis. In an attempt to retain a degree of anonymity, I will craft-ily occupy the pen-name (whud up Brontë sistahs) of La Abeja. For those of you who know 1) me, or 2) Spanish... you'll get the connection. I've beeing living in Santiago de Chile since the 12th of January, 2009 and now find myself employed full-time (woah adult) by an international company. A hotel. No names. But it's not a bad gig. And lunch is free. Excelente...

Originally come from el estado de Colorado en los Estados Unidos. I always, ALWAYS, say "el estado más bonito del país." Because it is. My family (mom, dad, bro's and sis) is still stubbornly there despite my numerous failed attempts to convince them to move "south." Although my mom has deemed us "the six-pack" and we have a fuzzy, lovely, butterflies and rainbows relationship, I, Sagittariously, had to broaden that mountainous horizon to something a bit more picante.

So here I am. La abeja. Bringing you the best buzz from the fields through which I fly. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment