Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's Christmas??!

So, it finally dawned on me that it is Christmas. After ardently avoiding it like a good little grinch, I came to the conclusion yesterday that HOLY CRAP x-mas is in TEN days and I have no gifts bought, have not watched the requisite: Christmas Vacation, Love Actually, Home Alone, The Grinch (Jim Carrey), and ELF, and have not eaten a SINGLE Christmas cookie. Buuu.

To do:

Gotta send (and WRITE) Christmas cards.

Buy gifts for: 7 peeps.

Figure out how to make gingerbread cookies. Make the dough, bring dough to LL's house (what? you think I have an oven in my PolleyPocket apartment??), and have a Chilean version of "who can make the weirdest cookie? contest." Sidenote: does Chile have molasses? Unnecessary complication.... not in the mood... might just make sugar cookies...

Do laundry: at a laundromat-- LAME, but it's becoming a dire situation my friends.

Sneek a peek at the gifts my mom sent, hehehe.



WTCrap am I doing, I have no time to blogblab right now, gotta go!!!!!!

Aaaah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment