Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Year n' a Day

You know that feeling... That one where you go on a first date, you get all clammy and nervous, you don't know what exactly to talk about, the convo doesn't always flow, but at the end you go home a happy little person, hoping for another go.  Then comes the day after the first date.  Will he call?  Should I write a quick, whitty email?  Is the 3 day rule still true?  Is it awkward that I over-the-top made out with him in a booth in a restaurant???  Will he judge me?  All very tummy-knotting.

So today's that day, amigüitos. 

A year 'n a day with Mr. LL, and I couldn't be happier. 

There are so many things that I'd pondering adding to this post, but at the end of the day (the 366th, to be exact), I just for once wanna keep it to myself, cuz, man, that stuff is special. 


365 + 1


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the rush of meeting someone new! It's one of those, "Is this for real?" moments. I'm so happy that it worked out for you! Congratulations!!!!

    I'd love it if you could check out my blog sometime! withmonsters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete